Disability Living Foundation provides training and materials for occupational therapists across the UK. The traditional approach in the OT (Occupational Therapy) sector involves producing a printed plan for each patient.
Recording patient wellbeing as well as tasks means that Occupational Therapists were using a significant amount of time on administration, creating huge inefficiencies.
Imobisoft were engaged as DLF recognised that technology could create internal inefficiencies whilst improving patient wellbeing.
What we did:
Imobisoft mapped out DLF’s internal requirements of OT’s and built a platform that was wrapped around daily challenges. This lived across the web and mobile applications – allowing the recording of day to day procedures, automating administrative burdens.
- Allowing OT’s to record patient procedures like bathing, feeding etc and set alerts (SMS/Push notifications) automatically in a back-end system
- Creation of a PDF report for each handout such as bathing, sleeping etc.
- Each patient has a unique handout and timings
- Ensured the app was user-friendly with a user guide easily digested by 1000’s of OTs across the country
- Secure login and secure storing of patient information