Imobisoft was asked to develop a mobile application to allow customers of NGN to apply for a new connection / alteration. The app needed to be user-friendly and allow users to enter data with minimum text input. All the data captured on the app was to be stored and sent via email. The app provides an instant quote based on the data provided by the user and also displays the status of their application so that users can keep track of it. Imobisoft used intelligent data capture methods to enhance the user experience and made the whole process time efficient and simple. The app allows users to make multiple connection applications.
Overview of the NGN app functionality:
- App will allow the user to make multiple connection applications
- On first launch, the user will enter basic details ( name, email and phone number)
- The user will be provided with mandatory fields only so as to make the data input convenient.
- The app will allow user to take up to five photos of the property at a specific location to help assess the application.
- The user will be able to record audio description for each application.
- The app will fetch user location if allowed.
- Once the application is complete, the user will be provided with a fixed price quote and a reference number which they can use at the time of the payment.
- All the data captured for each application will be stored locally on the phone and also sent to Client Admin. The application process will be segmented so that the user can pause and come back at a later time to finish the application.
- Before submitting the application the user will be able to edit any data they have entered.